Department – Accounts
Location – Lower Parel – Mumbai
Reporting to – Director
Work Hours – 9 hours a day, 6 days a week (3 Saturdays working, 1 Saturday Off)
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Education – Graduate
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements and co-ordinates with clients for payments.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepare payroll of employees, reimbursements
- Filing of tax returns, provident fund, and other government taxes on behalf of the company.
- Undertake responsibilities related to work provided by the company time to time
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of sales accounting, tally