Position : Business Development Executive
Location - Lower Parel
Department - Marketing
Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience - 0 to 2 years
Reporting to : Director
Work hours : 9 hours a day, 6 days a week
-Discovering & reaching out to restaurants, bars, wine companies & food celebrities. Comprehending the business potential of the market to secure business for WowTables.
- Pitching WowTables offerings, conceptualizing & finalizing experiences & on boarding new customers.
- Coordinating regularly with other teams, for eg: creating menus & finalizing pricing with the marketing team, helping the content team with newsletters, working with the concierge team to coordinate a reservation.
- Partnering with offline promotion partners like concierge services, clubs, credit cards and banks as well as other players in the industry to generate new business leads Keeping records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management.
-A highly organised professional who is a self-starter and loves the hunt.
- Well-spoken & a good communicator, outgoing, polished & identifiable with a luxury brand like WowTables
- Target driven with maturity and ability to sell/convince the prospect of the business proposition and ensure closure of an order.
- Must have a passion for food-related topics & must understand how to put menus together for customers.
Terms and Conditions :
The employee should be comfortable & willing to travel to other cities whenever required by the business for all Business Development activities.