Department – Public Relations
Location – Lower Parel – Mumbai
Reporting to – Director
Work Hours – 9 hours a day
Work Days – Monday to Saturday (3 Saturdays working, 1 Saturday Off)
Experience – 1 to 4 years
Education – Graduate or Post Graduate
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Write and produce presentations and press releases.
- Analyze media coverage success and modify strategies based on results.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
- Monitor public opinion regarding our organization and on particular issues of interest to us.
- Respond to enquiries from the public / media.
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Provide information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Commission or undertake relevant market research.
- Review, write or produce presentations, press releases, articles, 'in-house' journals, reports, publicity, brochures, information for websites and promotional videos.
- Manage relationships with influencers
- Bachelor's or master's degree in public relations, journalism, communications or any other relevant degree
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation and command over the English language
- Brilliant written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to plan strategies and execute them independently
- Ability to handle crisis and shape the image of the organization