Department – Technical
Location – Lower Parel – Mumbai
Reporting to – Director
Work Hours – 9 hours a day, 6 days a week(3 Saturdays working, 1 Saturday Off)
Experience – 1 to 4 years
Education – Graduate
Roles and responsibilities:
- General programming development responsibilities will consist of:
- Working with Laravel to build and extend existing the existing website.
- Build new features based business requirements
- Converting well organised design files to clean HTML markup and style using LESS or Sass.
- Use Source control tools to manage versions (Git).
- Configure and work with MySQL Databases.
CTC - Rs. 3.0 lakhs p.a to Rs. 5.0 lakhs p.a
- Ability to write clean well documented, semantically correct HTML
- Ability to turn graphical assets into cross platform web templates
- PHP / MySQL development experience in a commercial environment.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience of Laravel or other PHP MVC frameworks
- MVC design pattern, both server & client side
- A GitHub portfolio
- Understanding of usability & user experience
- Linux administration
- Unit Testing & automated build/deployment processes