Department – Marketing
Location – Lower Parel – Mumbai
Reporting to – Outbound Marketing and Member Relations Manager
Experience – 0 to 2 years
Work Hours – 9 hours a day, Rotational shifts (10.30 a.m to 7.30 p.m & 11.30 a.m to 8.30 p.m )
Education – Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Manage & deploy strategic outbound marketing campaigns to our captive audience. This means you should be comfortable making a lot of calls to our current customers & members.
- Prepare for, manage and participate in all of WowTables's events including masterclasses, wine tastings, mixers, festivals etc
- Take up additional responsibility as and when required
Work Timings :
- Week 1: Monday - Saturday :10:30 - 7:30
- Week 2 : Wednesday - Monday :11.30 - 8.30
- Week 3: Monday - Saturday :10:30 - 7:30
- Week 4 : Wednesday - Monday:11.30 - 8.30
The candidate has to work 2 Sundays from home from 10.00 a.m to 9.30 p.m for which they would be paid double pay plus a weekday off.
CTC - Rs.1.44 lakhs p.a to Rs.2.4 lakhs p.a
- Good communication skills – Oral and Written
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets.
- Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker